NEW! Pickleball Depot Heavy Duty Outdoor Net
Got three of the heavy duty replacement nets for Pickleball. The quality is very good. Important to note, they came with pre-fed steel coated cable and Center net tie downs included. Other sites sell them separately. Great service as usual. Ordered on a Thursday and they shipped same day by courier as I had chosen. Very friendly web site. I did call to insure that product was in stock. Still the go-to supplier in Canada. They don’t disappoint. Thx
Tout est parfait, la qualité du filet est excellente.
1. Stretch out the net across the court.
2. See if your winder post mechanism has a hook or a hole to accept the cable.
3. Attach the loop on the other end of the cable to the hook half way down the outside of the "dummy" post.
4. Crank up cable/net to 34" at the centre point. DO NOT OVER-WIND!
5. Insert dowels (provided) through the end side sleeves.
6. Attach the headband to the net post with the rope provided.
7. Square up the net and lace it to the post using the black lacing cord provided. These post have lacing bars for easy installation- use the side grommets on the net to accept the lacing cords. If you're using posts that do not have lacing bars, hooks may be provided or you can lace around the net post.
8. Measure the depth of the net in the centre and adjust the centre net strap (if used) making the net 34" at the centre line of the court.
Your installation is now complete and your net should sit comfortably but somewhat tightly between the two posts with a very small gap between the net and nets posts.
*This item is NET ONLY- does not come with posts*