Returns + Exchanges
If you're having second thoughts about your unused gear, and your purchase was made within 30 days, you can return it if the item meets our return policy listed below.
Can I Return Anything?
Almost. Items returned for satisfaction reasons must be unused and in resalable condition. Resalable condition means products are new and unused and in original packaging with all tags attached. Once equipment has been used, even slightly (paddles, balls, bags, etc) we can no longer accept it back for exchange or refund.
For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept the return of used footwear- only new/never worn footwear can be returned for credit or refund and has to include original box and packaging.
Sale items (other than sale items purchased during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale) are eligible for exchange or store credit only. All clearance, used & demo products are final sale. Clearance product is any item discounted 25% or greater or any item labeled as final sale on it's listing
All sale items purchased in our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Sale are final sale. Items that are purchased at full price during the sale may be returned or exchanged as per our policy above.
Pickleball Depot reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in our Returns + Exchange Policy at any time and at Pickleball Depot's sole discretion. All decisions made by Pickleball Depot about whether an item is eligible or ineligible for return are final. Our return policy only applies to purchases made from pickleballdepot.ca or through the Pickleball Depot Amazon store.
Holiday Return Policy 🎁- Full priced items may be refunded or exchanged until January 8th, 2024. Items must be brand new, never used and in original packaging accompanied with original sales receipt. Sale items may only be exchanged for store credit. All items marked final sale, clearance, demo or used, gift cards and paddles purchase during our Black Friday Promo are FINAL SALE.
What items are returnable?
- Items in unused and brand new condition
- Items in the original packaging with all the tags intact
- Within 30 days from date of purchase
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Clearance (final sale) items
- Used Footwear
- Used Paddles (even slightly)
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product arrives defective or damaged, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivery date and we will rectify this!
How do I return?
- Visit our online RETURN CENTER (or in-person at one of our retail location)
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
The Fine Print:
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees (for both directions if applicable) on items being refunded or exchanged.
- Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
- Returned items found to be used (such as paddles) will be subject to a $60 restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund amount. Returned used footwear will not be refunded.
- Original shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for the return of all portable net systems, permanent pickleball posts and nets and Sports Tutor ball machines. Restocking fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Orders can also be returned to either of our retail locations:
Pickleball Depot Vernon
5107 25th Ave
Pickleball Depot Kelowna
#550-1950 Harvey Ave (Spall Plaza)
Price Adjustment Policy
If a regular priced, in-stock item goes on sale within 7 days of the date you purchased it, you are entitled to a price adjustment in the form of a store credit for the difference of the original purchase price to the sale price. Pickleball Depot will not offer price adjustments for Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week promotions. In order to receive a price adjustment, you must come into the store with the receipt or in the case of online orders, contact our customer service by phone or email.
Paddle Weight Requests
Paddle weight requests are welcomed at no additional charge and will be fulfilled to the best of our ability as inventory allows. We unfortunately cannot guarantee weight requests, however when the exact weight is not available we will fulfill the order the with a paddle that is +/- 0.1oz within the requested weight. Beyond a +/- 0.1oz the shipping department will contact you with alternative weight options. All shipping fees associated with paddle returns based on unsatisfactory weights are the responsibility of the customer.
How Much is 0.1oz?