HEAD Gravity Tour SH (Short Handle)
I've played with it 6 times now. It feels great in your hand. It's lightweight, great paddle.
Love the short handle. Racquet surface seems to work better on creating spin. It is light and allows for great maneuverability!
Love the paddle, has a great sweet spot. Works for soft game and has power
Loving my new Head Gravity Short Handle Paddle. So easy to transition from my previous paddle. Great service from the Pickleball Depot in Vernon.
This is very consistent paddle with a massive surface, plenty of pop, and no dead spots. Really enjoy playing with the Head Gravity LH... the short handle is my favourite feature.
MATERIALS: Polypropylene Honeycomb + Hybrid Carbon Graphite and Composite Fibres
THICKNESS: 3/5" (15mm)
WEIGHT: 7.8 oz
LENGTH: 15 3/4"
WIDTH: 8 1/10"
GRIP SIZE: 4 1/8" (Small) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
GRIP LENGTH: 4 1/4”
GRIP: HydroSorb Pro
- HEAD’s Hybrid Hitting Surface (HHS) combines the best attributes or graphite and composite fibres in achieving a superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability.
- HEAD’s Sweetspot Power Core (SPC) has been developed to boost ball rebound energy across the entire hitting surface creating a massive sweetspot • The thicker, lower density polypropylene core creates a unique soft and more powerful impact feel.EXTREME SPIN- HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- HEAD’s Extreme 3D Spin texture utilizes a triaxial surface pattern which grabs the ball on any type of shot to maximize spin potential.
- HEAD’s Handle Stabilizing Technology (HST)encompasses a special handle reinforcement solution offering superior handle strength and dampening properties.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM- Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).