Shipping Info & Warranties
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $99 (pre tax) and up!
Flat shipping rate of $19.95 applies to all orders under $99.
NOW INTRODUCING Fedex 1-4 day shipping anywhere in Canada!
1-2 day delivery within Western Canada*
2-3 day delivery to Central Canada*
3-4 day delivery to Eastern Canada*
*on orders placed before 11am Pacific time. Add 1-3 business days for remote destinations and PO Boxes * Does not include holidays and weekends.
Orders going to PO boxes or some rural addresses will be shipped by Canada Post as per the following schedule:
British Columbia- 1-3 business days
Alberta- 2-5 business days
Saskatchewan/Manitoba 4-6 business days
Ontario- 6-8 business days
Quebec- 7-9 business days
Nova Scotia/New Brunswick/ Newfoundland/PEI- 9-13 business days
Nunavut/NWT/Yukon- 10-13 business days
*Add 1-2 business days for remote destinations*
If Priority delivery is required (1-2 day or overnight) please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
We do not ship outside Canada at this time.
Warranties vary with each company. Warranties are for manufacturers defects or breakage from normal use. If you damage your paddle while hitting the ground, the court floor, smashing it against your thigh, smacking a basketball hoop (I’ve seen it happen), or hitting any object other than a pickleball….then please do not ask for warranty coverage. We will always be fair in a warranty settlement but we ask for fairness on your part as well.
- Paddletek paddles are designed and manufactured to provide consistent, premium performance over an extended period of time. All paddles come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty and a unique five (5) year “no dead spot” guarantee.
- Engage Pickleball paddles are covered for one year for breakage or any defects other than inflicted damage to the paddle.
- Selkirk paddles are covered for lifetime of original purchaser for breakage or any defects other than inflicted damage to the paddle. (some limitations on denting)
- Pro-Lite paddles are covered for limited lifetime of original purchaser for manufacture's defects, materials, or a problem with the workmanship - and a 5 year "no dead spot" warranty. Warranty does not cover a paddle that has been modified from its original form, normal wear and tear, abuse, or wear on the face of the paddle.
- Onix Sports paddles are covered for 90 days for breakage or any defects other than inflicted damage to the paddle.
- Apex paddles are covered for 6 months (personal use) and 90 days (schools and institutions) for breakage or any defects other than inflicted damage to the paddle
- Gamma paddles are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defect and have warranties specific to the product category. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damages caused by abuse or negligence, user modification, fading or scratched surfaces. All pickleball paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase or return for a replacement. If returning a paddle, please do NOT mark your paddle with identification, such as a name. We cannot accept returns in this situation.
- Head paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacture's defects of original purchaser.
- Terms of Guarantee: On Pickleball Paddles, Pickleball Depot will furnish, at no charge, the same or equivalent replacement pickleball paddle (no refunds will be given) if the purchased paddle cracks or breaks through normal use within the warranty coverage period.
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship are covered during warranty period
What's Not Covered?
Normal wear and tear, damage caused by abuse, negligence or user modification, and the natural breakdown or fading of graphics over extended use are not covered. Cracks and damage close to the edge of a paddle are not covered by warranty. These are usually caused by hitting another paddle, the court floor or other solid objects. A ball will not cause this type of damage. Please see picture as reference.
To simplify the replacement process, all we require is a picture of the broken or damaged product sent to us via email. Upon our confirmation of the warranty claim, you can dispose of the damaged product. Some exceptions may apply to individual manufacturers, we will instruct you accordingly if we require the product to be sent back to us.