Shipping + Warranty
*Flat shipping rate of $19.95 applies to all orders under $99.
Fedex 1-4 day shipping to most areas in Canada!
1-2 day delivery within Western Canada*
2-3 day delivery to Central Canada*
3-4 day delivery to Eastern Canada*
*on orders placed before 11am Pacific time. Add 1-3 business days for remote destinations* Does not include holidays and weekends.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes and some rural addresses will be shipped by Canada Post as per the following schedule:
British Columbia- 1-3 business days
Alberta- 2-5 business days
Saskatchewan/Manitoba 4-6 business days
Ontario- 6-8 business days
Quebec- 7-9 business days
Nova Scotia/New Brunswick/ Newfoundland/PEI- 9-13 business days
Nunavut/NWT/Yukon- 10-13 business days and shipping surcharges apply as follows:
Order under $199.95= $20 (small pkg surcharge)
Orders $200 and up= $40 (heavy shipment surcharge)
Need something fast? Order online and pick up at our Vernon or Kelowna retail locations. It couldn’t be easier. Hundreds of products are available for next day pickup from your closest store.
Vernon Retail Shop- 4211 25A Ave, unit #1
Kelowna Retail Shop- #550-1950 Harvey Ave / Spall Plaza
International Shipping: At this time we do not ship outside Canada
Warranties vary with each company. Warranties are for manufacturers defects or breakage from normal use. If you damage your paddle while hitting the ground, the court floor, smashing it against your thigh, smacking a basketball hoop (we've seen it happen), or hitting any object other than a pickleball….then please do not ask for warranty coverage. We will always be fair in a warranty settlement but we ask for fairness on your part as well. Keep in mind that your paddle must have an actual defect to be considered for an exchange.
Paddles are not warrantied against normal wear and tear, unauthorized modifications or alterations, improper use, improper maintenance, accident, misuse, negligence, damage, or if the product is used for a purpose for which it is not designed. Scuffs, marring, abrasion, face separation, exposed graphite core, and chipping as a result of court impact is not covered. Normal wear includes faded graphics, small dents or scratches (which don’t affect play) and markings/residue left by pickleballs on the face. You should keep your paddle out of extreme temperatures and humid conditions to prevent early decomposition, and never use your paddle to hit anything other than a pickleball.
Most manufacturers will not take back paddles that have been tampered with (re-glued, grip changed, etc.) or those that have been marked with permanent identification, so if you want to put your name on your paddle, it’s best to use a sticker.
What's offered from our manufacturer's for warranty? Please read through the list below.
- Paddletek- limited lifetime performance guarantee that protects against manufacturer defects. To activate coverage, customers must register their paddles within 14 days of purchase at paddletek.com. The performance guarantee applies only to the original owner and cannot be transferred after registration.
- Engage Pickleball- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship of original purchaser (non transferable). See website for restrictions, to register your paddle, and further details.
- Selkirk- paddles are covered for limited lifetime of original purchaser (non transferable) for breakage or any defects other than inflicted damage to the paddle. (some limitations on denting). With the exception of the SLK series which is covered for one year warranty against manufacturer defects. See website for restrictions and further details. Complete claim form at selkirk.com/warranty-claim for all Canadian Selkirk warranty claims.
- PROLITE- paddles are covered for 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects, materials or a problem with the workmanship. Along with a 1 year "no dead spot" warranty. This warranty does not transfer, apply to discontinued models, nor does it cover a paddle that has been modified from its original form, normal wear, abuse, or wear on the face of the paddle from play. See website for restrictions and further details.
- Onix - All Recruit paddles (Recruit Starter Set, Recruit 1.0, Recruit 2.0) are covered 90 days from the point of purchase. All other paddles that are not a part of the Recruit Series are covered by a one year manufacturer warranty from the point of purchase (non transferable). See website for restrictions and further details.
- Apex- paddles are covered for 1 year with the exception of the Club Ignite which comes with a 6 month warranty against breakage or any defects other than inflicted damage to the paddle. See website for restrictions and further details. Please note the warranty is non transferable.
- Head- paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).
- GearBox- paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).
- Prince- paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).
- ProKennex- paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable). Please note this warranty does not cover wear and tear on the edging.
- Combat - paddles are covered for limited lifetime against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable). Please note the warranty does not cover a paddle that has been modified from it's original form. To register your paddle (necessary for warranty purposes) and for further details visit their website.
- Franklin - paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase of original purchaser (non transferable). Please note warranty does not cover regular wear and tear or paddle misuse.
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship are covered during warranty period
What's Not Covered?
Normal wear and tear, damage caused by abuse, negligence or user modification, and the natural breakdown or fading of graphics over extended use are not covered. Cracks and damage close to the edge of a paddle are not covered by warranty. These are usually caused by hitting another paddle, the court floor or other solid objects. A ball will not cause this type of damage. Please see picture as reference.
To simplify the replacement process, all we require is a picture of the broken or damaged product sent to us via email. Upon our confirmation of the warranty claim, you can dispose of the damaged product. Some exceptions may apply to individual manufacturers, we will instruct you accordingly if we require the product to be sent back to us.
*Extreme Temperature & Liquid Damage is NOT covered*
It is advised to keep your paddle from being exposed to extreme temperatures. If you live in colder climates, do not to keep your paddle in the trunk of your car or in your garage. Cold air can make objects more brittle and therefore more likely to break and/or crack (especially edging).
Paddle & ball manufactures DO NOT recommend playing in outside cold temperatures below 8 degrees celsius (46 Fahrenheit) as this could lead to equipment damage.
It's also advised to refrain from leaving your paddle in extreme heat (sitting on a searing hot court, in the trunk of your car etc). The paddle face can become soft after being exposed to heat and melt the glue used within the construction of your paddle. It is also recommended you keep your paddle from coming into contact with water or other liquids as these will also damage your paddle.
Playing in these temperatures or subjecting you paddle to any of these elements will void your paddle's warranty.