NEW! ProKennex Pro Speed II
- Weight: 8.0oz average **Exact weight cannot be chosen
- Grip Style: Comfort Cushion
- Grip Circumference: 4" (small) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Paddle Length: 15.43"
- Paddle Width: 7.6"
- Paddle Face: Proprietary 7-layer coating and complex composite, including specially treated soft skin with spin-grab feature, carbon/fiberglass and Prokennex Release epoxy/resin system.
- Paddle Frame: Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing
- Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb matrix with special quiet, high impact resistance polymer
- Edge Guard: Replaceable Air-O-Guard bumper system
Approved For Use In USAPA Sanctioned Tournament
Disclaimer: Due to high-performance aerodynamic edgeless-construction, chipping and scratches occur during normal wear and tear.
**ProKennex's manufacturing process produces the least amount of variance in the industry. The majority of companies produce their paddles and then weigh what has been produced: Their studies have found that paddles significantly below the 8oz threshold deliver unnecessary shock to the arm, while paddles significantly above the 8oz threshold, while more arm protective, become too cumbersome to move quickly. Their weight range exists in this middle sweet spot. They have done your homework for you.
Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacture's defects of original purchaser (non transferable). Please note this warranty does not cover wear and tear on the edging.