ProKennex Pro Speed II
Firm but light. Great for serving, need more gentle touch at the kitchen. Love the pink color. The grip fits my hand perfectly and has a nice feel.
Great pop when driving, less effort required for your dinks and short game, took a few times to master it but overall a great paddle, will only improve once I play with it more. Only criticism is the handle is shorter and narrow then most, as I have long fingers and a wide hand, double wrap essential, ProKennex needs to offer longer handles for their paddle line up.
Love my new racket.
Very light paddle with a nice narrow grip. This paddle is extremely quick in your hand and creates very fast ball speed. Everything else feels cumbersome after using this Kinetic paddle.
First use was surprised to play so well with a new paddle out of the box. Can't wait to play some more to see how it improves my game
- Weight: 7.7 - 8.0oz **Exact weight cannot be chosen
- Grip Style: Comfort Cushion
- Grip Circumference: 4" (small) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8"
- Handle Length: 4 7/8"
- Paddle Length: 15.43"
- Paddle Width: 7.6"
- Paddle Face: Proprietary 7-layer coating and complex composite, including specially treated soft skin with spin-grab feature, carbon/fiberglass and Prokennex Release epoxy/resin system.
- Paddle Frame: Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing
- Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb matrix with special quiet, high impact resistance polymer
- Edge Guard: Replaceable Air-O-Guard bumper system
Approved For Use In USAPA Sanctioned Tournament
Disclaimer: Due to high-performance aerodynamic edgeless-construction, chipping and scratches occur during normal wear and tear.
**ProKennex's manufacturing process produces the least amount of variance in the industry. The majority of companies produce their paddles and then weigh what has been produced: Their studies have found that paddles significantly below the 8oz threshold deliver unnecessary shock to the arm, while paddles significantly above the 8oz threshold, while more arm protective, become too cumbersome to move quickly. Their weight range exists in this middle sweet spot. They have done your homework for you.
Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacture's defects of original purchaser (non transferable). Please note this warranty does not cover wear and tear on the edging.