Pickleball Tutor SPIN
The machine is compact, easy to carry around.
It has lots power which shoot the ball very away and fast. With the remote, I can stop the machine to have a quick break and restart hitting. As usual, the shipping was quick.
We have been practicing with the tutor for a few weeks now and have steadily seen our game improve. It is a very fun machine to play with and I have no complaints about anything. So much fun!
Pretty good trading parte de. It permits me to practice all kinds of drills and also to help friends improving their skills.
Ordering was easy online, did phone about one question and call was returned, ordered came fast and was complete. Thank you
Tutor SPIN & PLUS Common Features
• Serves • Groundstrokes • Dinks • Lobs • Drives
- Ball Feed – From every one second (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 10 seconds
- Ball Speed- Up to 60 MPH (SPIN model)/ 65 MPH (PLUS model)
- Holds large amount of balls -125 with SPIN model / 110 with PLUS model
- Throws both indoor and outdoor pickleballs. *HARD balls recommended for use*
- Start-up time delay allows time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge. (can add External Battery Pack for extended play- see HERE)
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Battery Power
- Random Oscillator
- Electronic Elevation- Ball trajectory is controlled by a simple electronic switch on the control panel rather than a manual knob.
- Unit weight: 30lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 12"H x 19.5"L x 18"W
*Pickleball Tutor Spin SPECIAL FEATURES
- Sidespin –Adjustable from no spin to a left or right sideways movement of several feet.
- Lightweight- less than 30lbs. with convenient tow handle built in.
(must be ordered at time of purchase- cannot add on later)
- Two-Button Wireless Remote - Starts and stops ball delivery and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- 2-Line Feature – Automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows two players to practice at the same time.
*Please note: The best performing balls for these machines are harder balls such as the Core outdoor balls or Franklin outdoor balls. With these balls being harder than other balls, such as the Penn or Onix balls, they will produce the best results for ball ejection, speed, and ball drive. Note if using any type of indoor balls the speed and projection height will be slightly slower and lower than a harder ball and may occasionally get stuck in the ball hopper.
In Canada, The Pickleball Tutor machine is covered under manufactures warranty for 2 years while the battery is covered for a period of 1 year (parts only, no labour). Select parts such as hopper flaps come with a lifetime warranty and can be supplied at no charge (shipping charges apply). Wear and tear parts such as throwing wheels are not covered under warranty but can be purchased though Pickleball Depot. Warranty covers original purchaser.