Pickleball Tutor PLUS
Had problem with one motor. Called depot who got technical service to call me from California. Got new motor within 3 days. Impressive California to Nova Scotia
Lots of stuff
Great 👍 machine to help improve your game
Love this machine! I can practice alone, with a partner, or a group. It is a powerful beast!!
Fantastic machine! Superb!
Tutor SPIN & PLUS Common Features
• Serves • Groundstrokes • Dinks • Lobs • Drives
- Ball Feed – From every one second (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 10 seconds
- Ball Speed- Up to 60 MPH (SPIN model)/ 65 MPH (PLUS model)
- Holds large amount of balls -125 with SPIN model / 110 with PLUS model
- Throws both indoor and outdoor pickleballs. *HARD balls recommended for use*
- Start-up time delay allows time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge. (can add External Battery Pack for extended play- see HERE)
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Battery Power
- Random Oscillator
- Electronic Elevation- Ball trajectory is controlled by a simple electronic switch on the control panel rather than a manual knob.
- Unit weight: 30lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 12"H x 19.5"L x 18"W
*Pickleball Tutor Plus SPECIAL FEATURES
- Topspin and Backspin – A single dial controls the amount of topspin and backspin.
- Tow Wheels- Built-in tow wheels and handle for easy transport (no towing cart)
(must be ordered at time of purchase- cannot add on later)
- Two-Button Wireless Remote - Starts and stops ball delivery and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- 2-Line Feature – Automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows two players to practice at the same time.
*Please note: The best performing balls for these machines are harder balls such as the Core outdoor balls or Franklin outdoor balls. With these balls being harder than other balls, such as the Penn or Onix balls, they will produce the best results for ball ejection, speed, and ball drive. Note if using any type of indoor balls the speed and projection height will be slightly slower and lower than a harder ball and may occasionally get stuck in the ball hopper.