NEW! HEAD Men's Revolt Pro 4.0
This is my third pair of court shoes made by Head . They give very good side to side stability which is important when playing pickleball or any other sport . One negative is the sole only last a season and a half , but outdoor courts are known to be hard on any shoe .
- Strong and durable mesh
- Engineered PU moulded chassis
- Internal TPU heel counter
- Integrated lacing straps
- Higher heel to toe drop
- Triple density midsole
- 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Hybrid outsole profile for many surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on other surfaces
- Super durable rubber compound
HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court.
Midfoot straps integrated into the lacing system are keeping your foot in place.
Lateral and medial TPU stability elements.
The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side.
Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs.
Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.