HEAD RADICAL TOUR GRAPHITE- CLEARANCE/ FINAL SALE!
Great service and quick delivery
Have only used a couple times.Seems good
Great racquet. Lots of power and easy to control where you want to hit balls.
MATERIALS: carbon graphite hitting surface + honeycomb core
THICKNESS: 1/2 in
WEIGHT: 7.9 oz
LENGTH: 16 in
WIDTH: 7 7/8 in
GRIP SIZE: 4 1/4 in
GRIP LENGTH: 5 in
GRIP: HydroSorb Pro
- HEAD’s Graphite Carbon Hitting Surface (GHS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- HEAD’s Control Stabilizing Technology (CST) optimizes the paddle’s torsional stability in addition to reducing vibrations. • The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great touch and feel.
- HEAD Engineers have Optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture (EST)offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM- Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).