HEAD EXTREME TOUR- NEW!
MATERIALS: Polypropylene Honeycomb + Carbon Graphite Face
THICKNESS: 7/16 in
WEIGHT: 7.6 oz
LENGTH: 16 in
WIDTH: 7 7/8 in
GRIP SIZE: 4 1/8 in
GRIP LENGTH: 5 in
GRIP: HydroSorb Pro
- GRAPHITE / CARBON HITTING SURFACE- HEAD’s Graphite Hitting Surface (HS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- OPTIMIZED TUBULAR CORE- HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- EXTREME SPIN- HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM- Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- CST (Control Stabilizer Technology)- HEAD'S CST optimizes the paddles torsional stability of even the lightest paddle in addition to reducing vibrations. The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great feel and touch.
Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).