Engage Poach Infinity EX- 30% OFF / FINAL SALE
Elbow is getting better due to less vibrations than my original paddle. Better control as well.
Purchased this paddle as a second paddle and it quickly became my primary paddle. It has amazing control and spin.
Engage Paddle Shape's Explained
1) EX | Standard: 16" X 8" with 5" grip length. Designed to be the all around paddle shape. A nice length and width for all playing styles.
2) MX | Elongated: 16.5" x 7.5" with 5.75" grip length. Designed for those looking for extra reach at the net and a little more pop/spin for put away shots and shots from the baseline (serves, returns and attack shots). The longer handle allows the paddle to have a slight whip when you swing harder providing more spin and power (when and where you want it). The paddle design makes it so the extra length in the grip will not whip when at the net dinking and moving the ball around. The longer grip will also help those with 2-handed backhands (but it was not designed for them...just an added benefit).
3) LX | Blade: 17" x 7" with 5" length grip. Designed for those looking for the maximum paddle length (for reach) and power/spin generation. The only draw back is it's slightly narrower (but only 1/2" from each side as compared to a standard paddle shape...not as much as one may think).
4) SX | Short Grip: 16.25" x 7.75" with 4" grip length. Designed for those that choke up on the paddle (placing the hand directly under the paddle face) or place their finger on the paddle face. The paddle provides the largest sweet spot of all the models (and hitting surface). By having a lightly larger mass off center hits are improved (less frequent). It also provides a slight reach advantage by being slightly longer than the standard paddle shape.
- Weight Range: 7.6 - 8.1oz
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" *Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8"
- Grip Style: Ultra-Perforated Cushion
- Handle Length: 5"
- Paddle Length: 16"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Paddle Face: Omnidirectional friction based 6-layer composite
- Core Material: Proprietary ControlPro 'Black' Polymer
- Core Thickness: 13mm (0.5")
- Edge Guard: Cyclone Low-profile
- Made in the USA
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
All paddles have a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship for the life of the paddle.
- Registration is required to be eligible for the warranty policy.
- Paddles should be registered within the first 30-days of purchase.
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Proof of purchase is required (bank & credit card statements can be used).
- Engage holds the sole discretion to determine whether a paddle is covered under our lifetime warranty and whether to replace or repair it.