HEAD Men's Revolt Evo 2.0 PB
I love the tennis Revolt2 but the Pickleball Revolt2 fit was a lot wider.
Unfortunately, they fit a bit small so I had to return them...if I had ordered a 1/2 size bigger, I'd be wearing them today!
I love it and more comfortable
Good fit right out of the box. Good grip on outdoor courts.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh
- Durable synthetic leather
- Comfortable lining
- Adaptive collar padding
- TPU toe and medial protection
- Cushioned molded sockliner
- Higher heel for additional dampening
- Triple density midsole (TRI-NRG)
- 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Hybrid outsole profile for all court surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay
- Lateral forefoot trigger
HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court.
Lateral and medial TPU stability elements.
The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side.
Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs.
Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.