Big sweet spot and quality paddle. Would recommend it to any intermediate to advanced players!
HEAD GRAVITY LITE
HEAD GRAVITY LITE
Not a very skilled player yet but I realized that the quality of the paddle was important. I chose the Head Gravity light for it’s lightness and because I am more of a player who likes to control and place the ball. This paddle allows me to do that with a bit more ease
Excellente raquette légère sans perte de puissance, avantageuse pour le contrôle dans la ZAC. Prise agréable.
MATERIALS: Polypropylene Honeycomb + Hybrid Carbon Graphite and Composite Fibres
THICKNESS: 3/5 in
WEIGHT: 7.6 oz
LENGTH: 15 3/5 in
WIDTH: 8 1/10 in
GRIP SIZE: 4 1/8 in (Small- grip may vary ~ 1/8")
GRIP LENGTH: 4 3/4 in
GRIP: HydroSorb Pro
- HEAD’s Hybrid Hitting Surface (HHS) combines the best attributes or graphite and composite fibres in achieving a superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability.
- HEAD’s Sweetspot Power Core (SPC) has been developed to boost ball rebound energy across the entire hitting surface creating a massive sweetspot • The thicker, lower density polypropylene core creates a unique soft and more powerful impact feel.EXTREME SPIN- HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- HEAD’s Extreme 3D Spin texture utilizes a triaxial surface pattern which grabs the ball on any type of shot to maximize spin potential.
- HEAD’s Handle Stabilizing Technology (HST)encompasses a special handle reinforcement solution offering superior handle strength and dampening properties.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM- Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacturer defects of original purchaser (non transferable).